Monday, September 14, 2009

Halloween Costume Ideas

Halloween is fast approaching...and I thought I would offer some helpful ideas for costumes in case you were having a difficult time finding that PERFECT costume. All three of these ideas were generously inspired by Lady GaGa:





If you want to be a bride...but are looking for something a little bit more unique, here's the costume for you.









If you want to be a princess with a devilish side, this one is for you.














This last one is my ultimate favorite. If you're a huge fan of The Wizard of Oz, and playing the Cowardly Lion is your ultimate dream...this costume is hands down ideal!



(All 3 outfits were worn by Lady GaGa at the 2009 VMA's. I'm so glad girls today have such a great role model to look up to.)

1 comment:

  1. Yikes! I could use some help with my kid's costumes, but I just don't think that is the look I am going for.
    Thanks for the birthday wishes!

    ReplyDelete