Friday, May 1, 2009

Quiz about me...

I saw this quiz on Kate's blog and thought it was pretty fun.

1. Last beverage→Cherry coke
2. Last phone call→Christine telling me she was waiting at the movie theater
3. Last text message→Tiffanie
4. Last song you listened to→So Small by Matt Giraud (American Idol contestant...my fave)
5. Last time you cried→Wednesday

HAVE YOU EVER:
6. Dated someone twice →Seriously contemplated it
7. Been cheated on? →Sorta...I guess yes
8. Kissed someone & regretted it? → No
9. Lost someone special?→Yes
10. Been depressed?→Yes
11. Been drunk?→Nope

LIST 3 FAVORITE COLORS:
12. Red
13. Sage green
14. Brown/pink

THIS YEAR HAVE YOU:
15. Made new friends→Yes
16. Fallen out of love - No
17. Laughed until you cried →Yes, one of my favorite things to do
18. Met someone who changed you→ No
19. Found out who your true friends were→Yes...it's been tested a little too much lately
20. Found out someone was talking about you → Yes...but my new favorite quote is "what other people think about you is none of your business"
21. Kissed anyone on your friend's list→ No

TRUTH
22. How many kids do you want to have→It used to be 6...but the older I get the number goes down. I would say probably 4
23. Do you have any pets →Yes, 2 dogs
24. Do you want to change your name→No...it's an okay name and not too popular
25. What did you do for your last birthday→Had dinner with the fam...I don't remember anything else
26. What time did you wake up today? 7am
27. What were you doing at midnight last night?→In bed sound asleep
28. Name something you CANNOT wait for→For the next chapter in my life to begin
29. Last time you saw your father→Sunday
30.What is one thing you wish you could change about your life→ I wish I wasn't so shy and could just strike up conversations with anyone I wanted
31. What are you listening to right now →Soul Mate by Natasha Bedingfield
32. Have you ever talked to a person named Tom →Yes
33. What's getting on your nerves right now? →My dog yiping

PERSONAL:
34. What's your full name →Stacey Lynn
35. Relationship Status →Single
36. Zodiac sign →Capricorn
37. Male or female→ Female
38. Primary School→Uintah and La Tierra
39. High school →Mission Viejo, Highland and Jordan
40. Hair color →Brown
41. Long or short →Long but not long enough...I just cut 2 1/2 inches off :(
42. Height →5' 6"
43. Do you have a crush on someone? →Do celebrities count?
44. What do you like about yourself?→I'm a positive person and have a good sense of humor...life is supposed to be enjoyed, even when it's rough
45. Piercings →One in each ear
46. Tattoos →None
47. Righty or lefty →Righty...though I do play cards with my left hand

FIRSTS :
48. First surgery →Hasn't happened yet
49. First piercing →My ears when I was 5...my mom had to bribe me
50. First tattoo →Don't have one...never will, don't like em'
51. First best friend →Stephanie
52. First sport you joined →Basketball...Jr. Jazz
53. First pet →Rusty our dog
54. First vacation→Disneyland
55. First concert →Neil Diamond...don't be jealous!
56. First crush→Jordan
57. First alcoholic drink→None...unless you count the sorbet that had wine in it. The waiter brought it to cleanse the pallat between courses and I didn't know it had anything in it. Leo thought it was pretty funny.

RIGHT NOW:
58. Eating →Nada
59. Drink → Nothing
60. I'm about to → Watch a movie
61. Listening to →iTunes
62. Waiting for → Warm weather...the sun keeps playing tricks on us!
63. Want kids? →Most definitely
64. Want to get married?→Yes
65. Careers in mind? →Mom, small business owner...either ColdStone or party planner/catering-bakery, hair stylist

WHICH IS BETTER:
66. Lips or eyes →Eyes
67. Hugs or kisses →I like both
68. Shorter or taller →taller
69. Older or Younger →I prefer older but have dated younger
70. Romantic or spontaneous →Romantic
71. Nice stomach or nice arms → Probably arms
72. Tattoos or piercings?→None
73. Sensitive or loud →Sensitive...but still a manly man
74. Hook-up or relationship →Relationship
75. Trouble maker or hesitant→Trouble maker

HAVE YOU EVER :
76. Kissed a stranger →No but I would have if he was staying at the same hotel
77. Drank hard liquor →Nope
78. Lost glasses/contacts →Not that I remember
79. Cried yourself to sleep→Yes :(
80. Danced in the rain→I don't know if you could actually call it "dancing"...but yes
81. Broken someones heart →Unintentionally
82. Had your own heart broken →Yes
83. Been arrested → Nope
84. Turned someone down→Yes
85. Cried when someone died → Yes
86. Liked a friend more then just a friend →Yes

DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
87. Yourself → Yes I do
88. Miracles → Oh yes!
89. Love at first sight →Not at first sight...but maybe at first conversation
90. Heaven → Absolutely
91. Santa Claus → Technically no...but it's always fun to pretend
92. Kissing on the first date →Depends on the connection
93. Angels → Yes

ANSWER TRUTHFULLY:
94. Is there one person you want to be with right now? No
95. Had more than one boyfriend/girlfriend at one time? →Are you kidding? Too much work...I can only focus my attention on one guy at a time
96. Do you believe it’s possible to remain faithful forever?→Definitely
97. Where is your favorite place to vacation? Big cities I've recently discovered
98. What's the one thing you cannot live without?→My family
99. What is your biggest pet peeve?→Walking around barefoot at work...I don't even do that in my own house!
100. One thing that most people don’t know about you → I'm terrified I'm going to end up alone...I put up a brave front

3 comments:

  1. I stole your quiz, it's really cool. You are a fun person to get to know better. Oh, and that story about your niece, scary crap!! I hope everything is better now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're too cute Heather...and yes, my niece is doing a lot better, thanks!

    ReplyDelete