Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Auntie...


I just have to say I LOVE being an aunt! I have the cutest niece and nephews and I am so glad I live close enough to see them as much as I want. Tonight I got a random phone call from my brother asking me to come babysit for a few hours. It ended up only being for Cali...but we had so much fun. I was jungle-stacey (instead of jungle-jim). We danced and we sang. She loves the Paramore song "That's what you get" and sings along with the "ooh...ooh...ooh...ooh's." She is so stinkin' cute. And the boys are just as cute. When they came home, my oldest nephew Andy said "Stacey Lynn...come down to my room." I followed him down and climbed into the bunk bed and pretended to go to sleep. His younger brother Luke came into the room and Andy said "look who's in your bed." Luke responded with..."that's okay, she needs her rest." Hahaha...then Andy protested when I tried to get up and leave. He really did want me to have a sleep over in Luke's bed. If it wasn't a work night...I probably would have.

I had to post this picture with Andy flipping off the camera. We were all trying to tell him that wasn't a nice thing to do...but I was laughing SO hard I couldn't keep a straight face!

No comments:

Post a Comment