Tuesday, March 3, 2009

I like to...

I copied this from Bec's blog...Google "{your name} likes to" (with the quotation marks) and see what the first 10 hits say about you. For those of you who know me really well, #1 is hysterical!

Stacey likes to:
1. Eat feet

2. Read, cook, travel and relax with friends

3. Take whoever is peeing her off to the hospital (seriously...this is what it said)

4. Go to the movies, the theater and improve her pottery skills

5. Snap photos

6. Read all history novels and is a Shakespearian buff

7. Share

8. Spend her free time working out, reading, spending time with friends and family and attending any type of sporting event

9. Excercise at the gym during off hours and is trying to improve skill in order to get ahead professionally

10. Shoot

I guess that's me in a nut shell...hehehe

No comments:

Post a Comment